EV Chargers in Santa Maria
Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Electric Vehicle
Having an electric vehicle is the way to go in today’s modern society, as we endeavor to find more eco-friendly approaches to travel. To enjoy a more efficient and cost-effective method of getting around, talk to our team at Tekton Electric, who are certified Tesla installers, to learn more about our superior EV charger installation in Santa Maria.
Differences Between Charging Levels
When you are looking to have an eco-friendly charger installed in your home, it is important to choose the right option for your needs. The perfect solution for your property will depend on factors such as how many cars you are charging, or how quickly you want them to reach full charge. To help you understand the distinctions between these chargers, our dedicated technicians have listed some of the primary variances.
If you are having an EV charger installed at your home or business establishment, it is important to consider whether you want:
- A Level 1 charger – This charger comes with both a 120-volt cord set, as well as a 120 VAC standard outlet, and is able to transfer electricity right from the wall to your car’s charger. If your car needs a full charge, this usually takes anywhere between 7 and 29 hours, depending on the type of vehicle you own.
- A Level 2 charger – The installation for this charger can usually range in between 200 and 240 VAC. You can either choose between a 240-volt cord set, which is also portable, or a normal station mounted on the wall. The time it takes to have your vehicle fully charged usually ranges between 2 to 10 hours.
- A Level 3 charger – Since this fast-charging DC (direct current) station has the most power, the VAC installation ranges between 400 and 600, and it is able to transfer DC power directly. Even if your vehicle was completely depleted, it will be totally recharged in less than half an hour.
Trust Tekton Electric for Residential & Commercial Needs
Unlike many electric companies in the area, our team is fully equipped and ready to help you with your EV charger needs, whether you own a residence or manage a large commercial enterprise.
We are experts at configuring how much power you might require and optimal installation points for your property’s unique layout, and you can trust that your installation will be performed with the highest workmanship around, no matter the size or arrangement of your establishment.
- The California Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Project (CALeVIP)
- Electrify Your Ride Program - 3ce- Get up to $2000 towards your EV install!
We understand that it can be a bit overwhelming to assess your property’s exact needs in correlation with your EV charger installation, especially if you are looking to charge more than one vehicle. You can count on our knowledgeable experts at Tekton Electric to not only provide excellent installations but also to offer any guidance and support you need beforehand to make an informed decision.
Call us today at (805) 633-4466 or contact us online to learn more about our trustworthy services for EV chargers in Santa Maria.
“Installed my electric vehicle charger, lights in one room repaired an outlet, and installed an exterior outlet. All of the work was completed professionally.”